RIM announces new BlackBerry Curve 9350,9360 and 9370 Smartphones
RIM has announced 3 new BlackBerry Smartphones. The BlackBerry Curve 9350 is an Dual-Band CDMA phone, the BlackBerry Curve 9360 is Quad-Band 3G GSM phone and the BlackBerry Curve 9370 features both the Dual-Band CDMA and the Quad-Band GSM. All these phone run on the latest BlackBerry OS 7 and has deeply integrated social features.
Specifications of BlackBerry Curve 9350,9360 and 9370
- 2.44 inch (480 x 360 pixels) Transmissive TFT LCD display
- Full QWERTY keyboard and an Optical trackpad
- Dedicated buttons for camera,volume up/down, mute and lock
- 800 MHz processor
- Near Field Communications (NFC) support
- 5 MP camera with flash, Face detection and Image stabilization
- 512 MB RAM, 1 GB eMMC (9370), 512 MB eMMC (9350 and 9360) and expandable memory up to 32 GB with Hot Swappable MicroSD
- Audio and video player and 3.5 mm headphone jack support
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR, GPS with A-GPS
- 1000 mAh battery
These BlackBerry Curve smartphones would be available in Canada this month and via carriers in selected countries around the world starting this September. There is no details about the price yet.