iPad 2 Launching In India Next Week ?
OnlyGizmos reports that the Apple iPad 2 might be launching in India as soon as next week. Trusted sources indicate that India figures in the next round of countries to get the tablet computer. Apple’s ‘Post PC’ device is expected to start at Rs. 27,999 for the 16GB WiFi model. The top end 64GB , 3G + WiFi model is expected to cost Rs 44,999. The tablet will be available via Vijay Stores , Chroma and Reliance iStores.
The Apple iPad 2 is the next generation of the most popular tablet ie the iPad. The specification of the new iPad are mentioned below.
- 9.7-inch LED-backlit LCD screen
- New dual-core A5 processor for improved performance and stunning graphics
- Dual Cameras – front-facing VGA camera for FaceTime and Photo Booth and a rear-facing camera that captures 720p HD video
- PhotoBooth which lets you apply fun visual effects, including eight photo special effects like Squeeze, Twirl and Kaleidoscope, to photos captured by either camera.
- Available in 2 colors black or white
- compatible with iPad 2 Smart Cover
- compatible with AT&T’s and Verizon’s 3G networks – GSM and CDMA
- Comes with iOS 4.3
- HDMI Video Mirroring with optional accessory
[Via - OnlyGizmos]