ZTE at the MWC 2018 event has announced the Temp Go Android Oreo (Go edition) smartphone. It comes with a 5-inches FWVGA display, powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 SoC, 1GB RAM. The Temp Go is not just one of the first Android Oreo (Go Edition) phones to go official, it is the first Go Edition from ZTE.
Google Android Oreo (Go Edition) is an operating system that is trimmed down version of the native Android OS and optimized for phones with lower-specs. The Temp Go is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 210, has 1GB RAM, 8GB Storage and runs on the latest Android 8.1 out of the box. The phone comes with Android Go apps like YouTube Go, Maps Go, Gboard Go apps pre-installed.
ZTE Temp Go specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 Mobile Platform with Adreno 304 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 5 MP rear cameras with LED flash
- 2 MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 72 x 9.2 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
The ZTE Tempo Go comes in the grey model and is priced at $79.99 (Rs. 5177 approx.). The company didn’t reveal any details about the availability details but will be available through ZTE’s site soon.