Recently Sony H8216 model surfaced on the internet revealing most of the specifications of the upcoming 2018 Xperia Z-series line-up. Today we see yet another leak of a device in the same series with model number H8266. The device is said to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with 4GB RAM.
Though this latest revelation doesn’t tell us much about the device as it did in the previous instances but offers brief information which makes us guess what’s coming. The smartphones with model number H82XXX will likely replace the Xperia XZ-series. The Sony H8266 sports a 5.48-inches Full HD HDR TRILUMINOS Display with X-Reality and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform.
Sony H8266 Rumored specifications
- 5.48-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) HDR TRILUMINOS Display with X-Reality
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD card
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Single / Dual Nano SIM
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68)
- Dimensions: 157 × 78× 8.1 mm; Weight: 159g
- 3210/3240mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging
The device has also visited Geekbench benchmark application and gets a single-core score of 2,393, and a multi-core score of 8,300. Not much is known about the device like its camera details and other features set. The company is expected to launch the phone in the coming months, so we can expect more details to surface as we move forward.