After Huawei Enjoy 7S announcement next week, the company’s Honor brand will introduce Honor 9 Lite on December 21st, for which the company has sent out invites. It has received TENAA certification with the model number LLD-AL10 that confirms a similar 5.65-inch FHD+ full-screen 18:9 display, 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel rear camera, Android 8.0 (Oreo) and a fingerprint sensor on the back.
It is said to be powered by Kirin 659 SoC, and come with a glass body instead of unibody metal design. It will also come with 13-megapixel front camera with soft LED flash along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera to capture depth information, similar to the Honor 9i.
Honor 9 Lite rumored specifications
- 5.65-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB storage / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 13MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151 × 71.9 × 7.6mm; Weight: 149g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery (typical) / 2900mAh (minimum) battery
The Honor 9 Lite said to come in Black, White, Blue and Gray colors. We should know the price of the phone when it goes official next week.