Samsung unveiled its flagship Galaxy Note8 smartphone at its New York event few hours back. It did not reveal the price of the smartphone at the event. Now the price of the phone in the U.S., UK and Europe have been revealed.
In the U.S. it is available in Midnight Black and Orchid Gray for carrier and Unlocked by Samsung versions. AT&T, C Spire, Cricket Wireless, Sprint, Straight Talk Wireless, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless and Xfinity Mobile will carry the Galaxy Note8 in stores beginning September 15, 2017. Pre-orders begin today August 24, 2017. The phone will also be available from Samsung.com, Best Buy, Target and Walmart.
- Unlocked – $929 (Rs. 59,502 approx.)
- T-Mobile – $930 in full retail or $210 down and $30 a month on T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan, or $0 down and $39 a month on JUMP!
- Verizon Wireless – $960 in full retail or $40 a month for 24 months on Verizon device payment
- AT&T – $949.99 in full retail or AT&T Next for $31.67 for 30 months when you have eligible service.
- Sprint – $960 at full retail. Those who are switching to Sprint get 50% off the lease price and pay just $20.00 per month with $0 down with 18 Sprint Flex payments.
Consumers in the U.S. who purchase a Galaxy Note8 between August 24, 2017, and September 24, 2017 will get a free Samsung Gear 360 camera ($229.99 retail value) or a free Galaxy Foundation kit with Samsung 128GB EVO+ memory card and Fast Wireless Charging Convertible ($189.98 retail value).
In the U.K. it is available in Midnight Black and Maple Gold from retailers and carriers such as Vodafone, Three UK, EE, Sky, Virgin and Carphone Warehouse. UK pre-orders have already started yesterday, August 23rd from Samsung.com/uk, select operators and retailers and will launch on the 15th September. You can Pre-order from select retailers and claim a Samsung DeX station (worth £139.99).
- Unlocked – £869 (US$ 1110 / Rs. 71,190 approx.) or with Samsung Upgrade Programme from £32.58 Per Month for 24 months
In Europe it is available in Midnight Black and Maple Gold from retailers and carriers. Pre-orders started on August 23rd and ships September 15th. Pre-orders get free Samsung DeX station (worth €159,90).
- Unlocked – €999 (US$ 1179 / Rs. 75,550 approx.) or €41.63 per month for 24 months.