Coolpad has announced Cool M7, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China. It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform, runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) with new JUI that has a dock that , has a 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in 0.03 seconds, dual-tone LED flash and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a unibody metal design, is just 6.9mm thick, has a fingerprint sensor on the front and packs a 3200mAh battery.
Coolpad Cool M7 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)]
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX362 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, 79.8-degree field of view
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.16×74.32×6.9mm; Weight: 152g
- 3.5mm audio jack, dedicated amplifier
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 3200mAh battery
The Coolpad Cool M7 comes in Matte Black and Blue colors, is priced at 2699 yuan (US$ 404 / Rs. 25,900 approx.), is available for order from jd.com and goes on sale in China from August 26.