ZTE has announced Blade V7 Plus, its latest smartphone in the Blade series. It has a 5.2-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 SoC, but it still runs on Android 6.0. It has an unibody metal design and has a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.3 seconds.
ZTE Blade V7 Plus specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali T720-MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 146 x 72.5 x 7.95mm; Weight: 136g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- 2540mAh built-in battery
The ZTE Blade V7 Plus comes in Platinum Grey and Ion Gold colors and will go on sale in Russia and Australia soon, but no details about the pricing.