Earlier this week Lenovo teased the launch of its P2 smartphone in India soon. Now it has confirmed that the smartphone will launch in the country exclusively on Flipkart on January 11th. The latest smartphone in the ‘P Series’ packs a whopping 5100mAh battery with support for 24W quick charge. It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p AMOLED screen, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor and has a metal body along with a fingerprint sensor on the front.
Lenovo P2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- 5100mAh battery with fast charging
The Lenovo P2 comes in Champagne gold and Graphite gray colors. We should know the pricing when it launches next Wednesday.