Gionee M2017, the company’s upcoming smartphone with whopping 7000mAh battery got certified in China last month. Today the company has announced that it will introduce the smartphone at an event on December 26th at Haikou Mission Hills. The phone will pack a 5.7-inch Quad HD AMOLED display, powered by a 1.95 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 processor and will run Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2 on top.
It features a 12-megapixel and a 13-megapixel dual rear cameras and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the front and weighs 230 grams.
Gionee M2017 rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2
- 12MP + 13MP dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 155.2×77.6×10.65; Weight: 230 grams
- 4GLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 7000mAh battery with fast charging
The Gionee M2017 will come in black color. We should know the price of the phone when it goes official later this month.