Lenovo has launched the PHAB 2 in India, as it had promised. It was introduced at the Lenovo Tech World 2016 in San Francisco back in June and packs a 6.4-inch display, similar to the PHAB 2 Plus, but this uses a 720p panel instead of a 1080p display. This also doesn’t have dual rear cameras and fingerprint sensor, but most other specifications are similar, including the huge 4050mAh battery, Dolby Atmos with 5.1 Dolby Audio Capture, Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation and 3GB RAM.
Lenovo PHAB 2 specifications
- 6.4-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Vibe UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + micro / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 88.5x175x5.5 mm-9.6m; Weight: 225g
- Dolby Atmos with 5.1 Dolby Audio Capture, Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4050mAh battery
The Lenovo PHAB 2 comes in Champagne Gold and Gunmetal Grey colors, is priced at Rs. 11,999 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting from December 9th.