Letv, one of the popular smartphone makers in China is all set to enter the Indian market next month with the launch of the Le Max smartphone. Today at its preview event in Bangalore it confirmed that the Le Max smartphone will launch in the country sometime mid-January 2016. The company recently scheduled a preview event in Delhi on January 5th where it will showcase the Le Max smartphone.
Letv Le Max specifications
- 6.33-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 ) with Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) based EUI
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 167.1×83.5×8.95mm; Weight: 204g
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support
- 4MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- MHL 3.0, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless HDMI, LeHiFi and audio chip built by AKG
- Fingerprint reader
- 4G (FDD-LTE: B1/3/7; TDD-LTE: 38/39/40/41), WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, GPS, NFC
- 3400mAh battery
Letv recently confirmed its plans to enter the Indian market by early 2016 with new devices and entertainment content. It also said that it will customize its devices to suit the needs of Indian users. At today’s preview event the company also confirmed that it will launch several smartphones along with the Le Max. These could be the Le 1 and Le 1Pro that were announced earlier this year along with the Le Max.
With inputs from Sandeep Sarma