Twitter’s Periscope for Android has received its second update (v1.0.2) that adds several features including, option to enable sound and vibrate notification, sound alone or silent, option to edit your profile photo, name and description, watch your personal broadcast history and more new features.
Periscope for iPhone got a a minor update to v1.1.1 last week that now lets you copy the share url to your device’s clipboard for any live public broadcast or replay and it now lets you distinguish your own hearts from everyone else’s. Periscope for Android was launched last month and it received the first 1.0.1 update soon after the launch to fix several issues. Check out the changelog of the latest update
New features in Periscope for Android v1.0.2
- Sound/Vibrate/Silent notification settings now available
- Phone number login
- Edit your profile photo, display name, and description
- View your personal broadcast history
- Improved comment synchronization for replays
- Many, many bug fixes and improvements.
Download Periscope for Android from the Google Play Store, if you don’t have it yet.