Apple iPhone 7 catches fire in a car in Australia


After the Samsung Note7 battery exploding instances, a new report from 7 News about the an iPhone 7 catching fire has surfaced. Mat Jones, a surfer from Australia has revealed that his iPhone 7 that he left in his car under a pile of clothes while he had gone for a surfing lesson. When he returned, he discovered that his car was filled with smoke and that the clothes he had covered the phone with were on fire.
Continue reading “Apple iPhone 7 catches fire in a car in Australia”