Xolo launched the Q1100, the company’s first phone in the Q CORE series powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor last month priced at Rs. 14,999. We brought you the unboxing and benchmarks of the device earlier this week, here we have the camera samples from the phone. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with BSI 2 Sensor and LED flash. It also has a 2-megapixel front-facing camera that is capable of recording videos at 720p HD resolution.
It has a new camera UI, that is almost stock. It has a range of camera features, including different scene modes, Redete reduction and more. We will discuss all these features and the performance of the camera in detail, in the complete review.
Xolo Q1100 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display based on OGS technology
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8228) processor with 450 MHz Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.3 mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 42.2 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
Check out the camera samples below. These are categorized as Daylight, Low-Light, Flash, HDR and Macro.
Here is the 1080p sample