iberry launched the Auxus CoreX8 tablet and the Auxus Xenea X1 smartphone last week, now the company has launched the Auxus Nuclea N2 smartphone, the successor of the Nuclea N1. This has a 5.7-inch 1080p display, powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) that is upgradable to higher versions via OTA updates. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
iberry Auxus Nuclea N2 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- Android 4.2.2 (Upgradeable to higher versions OTA)
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB
- 3500 mAh battery with wireless charging
The iberry Auxus Nuclea N2 would be priced at Rs. 19,990 and would be available is already on pre-order through the official website for the next 3 days. After the pre-booking period, it would be priced at Rs. 23,990.