Remember the HTC Desire L that was released for the Chinese markets back in April? Now HTC has released the phone in Russia as Desire 400 Dual SIM. It has almost similar specifications as the Desire L, including a 4.3-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen Super LCD2 display, 1 GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with Sense 4 UI on top. It has a 5MP auto focus camera on the back with LED Flash, BSI sensor for better low-light imaging and comes with Beats audio support.
This also has Dual SIM with dual active support, similar to most of the Dual SIM Desire phones. It has 1GB RAM and packs a 1800 mAh battery.
HTC Desire 400 Dual SIM Specifications
- 4.3-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen Super LCD2 display
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with dual Active support
- Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) with HTC Sense 4.0 UI
- 8.9 mm thick and weighs 120 grams
- 5MP auto focus camera with HTC ImageChip, LED Flash, BSI sensor, 720p HD video recording
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Beats Audio, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS and GLONASS
- 1800 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 400 DUal SIM comes in White and Dark Grey colors and is priced at 9990 Russian Ruble (~Rs. 18920). It is not clear when the phone would go on sale in other markets.