Zen launched the Ultrafone 501 earlier this year, now its successor, the Ultrafone 502 is available in India from online retailer Snapdeal. It comes with a with a 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support with dual standby, similar to other Zen smartphones and packs a 1700 mAh battery.
Zen Ultrafone 502 specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS
- 1700 mAh battery
The Zen Ultrafone 502 comes in Black color is priced at Rs. 7,299 online. The MRP of the device would be Rs. 8,999.