Samsung has made Hennessy (SCH-W789), their latest Android smartphone with dual displays official. It is a flip phones that has a pair of 3.3-inch (320 x 480 pixels) touch screen displays, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. It comes with dual SIM support (CDMA + GSM) and packs a 1500 mAh battery. The font display lets would perform all the actions easily since it has touch screen support and comes with capacitive touch buttons. It also comes with ChatON messenger.
Samsung SCH-W789 Hennessy specifications
- 3.3-inch (320 x 480 pixels) dual touch screen displays
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + CDMA)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 18.62mm thick and weighs 208 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1GB RAM, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 1500 mAh battery
The Samsung W789 Hennessy is priced at 4,999 Chinese yuan and would go on sale soon from China Telecom.