Gionee has launched the Elife E5, the company’s latest smartphone in the Elife series. It has a 4.8-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus display, powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean). It packs a 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera with BSI sensor, LED flash, 1080p HD video recording and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with wide angle lens for better imaging.
The rear camera has Gesture recognition, face detection, Smile detection, skin tone enhancer and touch focus. The phone is just 6.85mm thin and comes with in-built Digital Theatre System (DTS) Sound, 3D Surround System for enhanced multimedia audio experience. The phone packs 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory without a memory card slot. It has single micro SIM slot.
Gionee Elife E5 specifications
- 4.8-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus display at 316 ppi
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor
- Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP auto focus camera with BSI sensor, LED flash and 1080p HD video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with wide angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1 GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The Gionee Elife E5 comes in Yellow, Graphite Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 19,999.