Diehard Sony fans will certainly love this new handset SE – the XPERIA X2 which is the successor to the X1 .The X2 is now officially out after a bunch of leaks and blurry cam shots .The release of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices are round the corner and Sony sticks with WM on this handset. Its got impressive hardware according to the specs sheet
Specs and Features
- Windows Mobile 6.5
- 3.2 inch TFT Touchscreen display with 800×480 pixels resolution
- 8.1 Megapixel Camera with LED Flash and 16X xoom.
- VGA Video Recrding at 30 fps
- 3G, Wi-Fi , DLNA , GPS , Bluetooth
- Stereo Speakers
- 3.5 mm audio port
- microSD memory expansion upto 16GB (4GB in box)
- 14 specially designed XPERIA panels ( these are part of the User interface and not to be confused with phone covers)
Here is an official intro video of the phone
Expected Price and Availability
The Xperia X2 is expected to hit the market in Q4 and the expected price is around 650-700 euros or Rs.45000-50000 approx. Remember that Xperia X1 was launched at Rs.42000 in India !