HTC has announced Desire 600 dual sim, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone with dual SIM support. Press image of a mid-range devices surfaced recently, but this looks different from the phone. It has a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) pixels super LCD2 display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor and runs on Android Jelly Bean (Version is not available yet). It has a 8-megapixel camera on the back with LED flash, BSI sensor and a 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor. It has HTC BlinkFeed home screen and HTC BoomSound with Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers similar to the HTC One.
HTC Desire 600 dual sim specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) pixels super LCD2 display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor
- Android Jellybean
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor
- 1.6 MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- HTC BlinkFeed
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 3.5mm audio jack, Beats Audio
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- 1860 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 600 dual sim would be available globally from early June 2013. No word on pricing yet.