Lava has launched the Iris 458q, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in the Iris series. It has a 4.5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 8-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash and a 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera. It has a slim form factor with curved corners and has matte finish on the back. It comes with range of pre-loaded applications such as WeChat, Ebook reader and more with HD movies and HD games.
Lava Iris 458q Specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with recording
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2000 mAh battery
The Lava Iris 458q is priced at Rs. 8,999. It would be available across all major retail and online stores.