LG showcased their first Full HD smartphone at MWC 2013 in Barcelona today. The LG Optimus G Pro is LG’s attempt to rival Samsung’s Galaxy Note II.
The main feature highlights of the Optimus G Pro are as follows:
- 5.5″ Full 1080p HD IPS Display (400ppi)
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean
- 1.7GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 600 Processor
- 4G LTE
- 2GB DDR RAM
- 13 Megapixel Main Camera with LED Flash
- 2.1 Megapixel Front Facing Camera
- 32GB Built-in Memory with microSD Card Slot
- 3140 mAH Removable Battery with Wireless Charging Capability
The Optimus G Pro has features such as Dual Recording and Virtual Reality (VR) Panorama. Dual recording allows the user to capture videos using both the front and rear facing cameras simultaneously to provide a unique experience. VR Panorama gives users the ability to capture 360 degree views.
The LG Optimus G Pro will be launched in Korea this week and worldwide availability will follow soon although an exact date hasn’t been provided.