LG has announced the Optimus Vu II, successor of the Optimus Vu. The specs are similar to the one that surfaced earlier this week. It has a 5-inch (1,024 x 768 pixels) IPS display similar to the Vu with a 4:3 Aspect Ratio. It has a 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 processor and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has a 8 Megapixel auto focus camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash and an 1.3MP front-facing camera.
It would come with Q Remote app to control home appliances, Q memo, Q translator app recognizes 44 languages with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) through the camera lens, Q slide app that lets you mulitask easily and an upgraded Rubberdium Pen 2.0 stylus with a thinner tip.
LG Optimus Vu II Specifications
- 5-inch (1,024 x 768 pixels) IPS display with 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 1.5 GHz Dual Core Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 Processor
- 8 Megapixel Auto-focus with BIS sensor and LED Flash, 1.3 Megapixel Front-facing Camera
- LTE with VoLTE support, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth 4.0/APT-X Codec, HDMI via MHL, NFC, Miracast
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 2,150 mAh battery with support for wireless magnetic induction charging
It would come in Black, Illusion White, Illusion Pink. It would go on sale in Korea this week for 966,900 Korean Won (~USD864) and would be gradually rolled out globally.