A month ago, USA’s largest mobile phone network Verizon Wireless introduced the Motorola Droid 4; their successor to the famous Droid Series. The device was launched with 4G LTE support and it comes with an attractive design. At the announcement, Motorola or Verizon didn’t tell us about the price or launch, but now there’s a lot of leaked information about it. Words are on the street that Verizon will launch the anticipate device on 1oth of February, it will cost $199.99 with 2-year contract, and for $549 without any, thanks to the leaked Verizon Equipment Guide leaked shot.
Specifications of Motorola DROID 4
- 4.0-inch qHD (940 x 540 pixels) display with five-row slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- Android 2.3. (Gingerbread)
- 12.7mm thick and weighs 178g
- 8MP camera with 1080p video capture and 1.3-megapixel HD front-facing camera with 720p recording.
- 16 GB internal memory that is expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, micro USB, HDMI out
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, eCompass and aGPS
- 1785 mAh Li-ion battery
So who’s planning to pick one?
Source: Droid Life | Via: Unwired View