Adobe Systems announced Adobe Flash Player 11 and Adobe AIR 3 last month with lots of new features such as 3D games, premium video content with protection and lots more. Both these apps are now available in the Android Market as an update that would replace the Flash Player 10.3 and AIR 2.7.
Features of Adobe Flash Player 11 and AIR 3 for Android
- Advanced 2D and 3D rendering using Stage 3D architecture
- Flash access content protection support for Android phones and tablets
- Captive Runtime support for AIR simplifies app installation process and reduces testing/certification cost
- Stage video hardware acceleration in AIR that decreases processor usage and enable smoother video rendering and reduces memory usage
- Front-facing camera support for AIR
- Device speaker control support for AIR
- 16 and 32-bit color depth setting for AIR
The new versions of Adobe Flash Player and AIR also includes performance improvements and bug fixes related to security and stability. Download Adobe Flash Player 11 and Adobe AIR 3 from the Android Market.