LG has announced the LG Optimus LTE, its first phone in Korean market to support 4G connectivity. The phone has 4.5–inch True HD IPS display and runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). It features 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm snapdragon processor.
Specifications of LG Optimus LTE
- 4.5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) True HD IPS display with 326 PPI
- LTE & HSPA+ (SKT)LTE & Rev.A (LG U+)
- 10.4mm thick and weighs 135g
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm snapdragon processor with Adreno 220 GPU
- 8MP Auto focus camera with LED Flash, 1080p HD video recording and 1.3MP front facing camera
- 1GB RAM, 4GB eMMC and a 16GB microSD built-in that is expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n with DLNA support, Bluetooth v3.0, aGPS, HDMI
- 1830mAh battery
The LG Optimus LTE would be priced at 899,800 Won (US$ 747) and it would be available from SK Telecom (SKT) and LG U+. They have not decided to launch the phone globally outside Korean Market.