Vi has started to showcase the live 5G experience at the India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2023, held from October 27 to 29 at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi. Their mission to transform from a ‘Telco to Techco’ drives the showcase of various use cases spanning Enterprise, Consumer, and Community Development, underlining the tremendous potential of technology and 5G.
The Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, inaugurated IMC 2023 and visited the Vi Booth, where Vi showcased its advanced solutions under the theme ‘Innovation for a Better Life.’
Innovation and Sanchaar Shakti
At IMC 2023, Vi showcased ‘Innovation for Public Good,’ with programs like Gurushala, Jaadu Gini Ka, and SmartAgri, fostering digital inclusion and community development. They also introduced ‘Sanchaar Shakti,’ India’s first advanced port management IoT solution, aligned with the ‘Gati Shakti’ plan, ensuring seamless goods flow from ports.
Empowering IoT and MSMEs
Vi’s commitment to IoT-driven growth shines at IMC 2023 with Vi C-DOT IoT Lab, ‘Ready For Next,’ Connectivity of the Future, Cloud Gaming, VR Learning, VR Gaming, and FWA: Smart Home enabled by Vi AirFiber.
These innovations cater to enterprises and consumers, offering a glimpse into the future of technology. Vi leads the way in driving tech advancements for a brighter future.
Vi Innovative Solutions at IMC 2023
Vi’s presence at IMC 2023 showcases a wide array of futuristic solutions:
- Vi C-DOT IoT Lab: India’s sole IoT devices interoperability certification lab, demonstrating the testing and certification process.
- Ready For Next (RFN): A digital tool for MSMEs to evaluate their digital maturity, coupled with Colocation & Cloud portfolio and CPaaS offerings.
- Connectivity of the Future: Showcasing Vi Hybrid SD-WAN for secure connectivity and Private Network for Industry 4.0 transformation.
- Cloud Gaming: A partnership with CareGame, offering on-demand video game streaming on mobile devices.
- VR Learning: A collaboration with Deloitte to redefine educational content consumption through VR.
- VR Gaming: In collaboration with iB Cricket and Yudiz solutions, offering immersive experiences of cricket stadiums and virtual battlegrounds via VR.
- FWA: Smart Home enabled by Vi AirFiber: Providing high-speed internet for connected homes.
Visitors can explore these innovations at the Vi Experience Zone in Hall 5, Booth #5.15, during IMC 2023.
Commenting on the sidelines of the India Mobile Congress, Akshaya Moondra, CEO, Vodafone Idea said,
Vi is poised for its next phase of growth with next gen technologies that will usher in a connected world with boundless digital innovative solutions across various sectors. We are confident about bringing a significant transformation in customer experience, drive operational efficiency and improve business performance for our partners and consumers which further will positively impact the growth of the Indian digital economy.