Hisense has introduced the U8KL MiniLED TV during its autumn product launch in China. This TV is unique in the country, as it’s the first to feature millimeter-wave radar technology.
The Hisense U8KL MiniLED TV comes in three sizes: 65 inches, 75 inches, and 85 inches. It uses Hisense’s ULED X technology, which includes advanced features like 16-bit light sensing and RGB tricolor ambient light perception. These technologies allow the TV to accurately adjust to changes in the surrounding light conditions.
When combined with the millimeter-wave radar, the TV can sense where the viewer is sitting and adapt the audiovisual settings accordingly. The U8KL boasts a 4K 144Hz display and supports the DCI-P3 color gamut. It also has over 2000 backlight zones and offers a peak brightness of 3300 nits for the 85-inch version.
With a color gamut that exceeds 130%, the TV delivers rich blacks and crisp visuals in brighter areas. Powered by the Xensiv X image quality chip, its advanced AI capabilities and image processing provide depth and realism in the visuals. Plus, its 178° ultra-wide angle Pro screen ensures superior picture quality from any viewing angle.
The U8KL TV is packed with smart features. It can pause and resume shows based on your presence, has energy-saving functions that dim the backlight during inactivity and power down after a long idle period. It also tracks your workout intensity and calories burned during fitness shows, aiding in managing your fitness goals.
This TV also supports millimeter-wave radar notifications, cognitive large-model voice control, the Matter universal home protocol, as well as Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos for enhanced audio and visual experiences. It’s equipped with a sound waterfall sound system to further elevate your entertainment.
Quick specifications: Hisense U8KL MiniLED TVs
- Metal Build (Base & Border)
- Display: MiniLED TV, 4K 144Hz display, DCI-P3 color gamut, 16:9 aspect ratio, 97%, ULED X technology, XDR Pro
- Screen-to-body ratio, 178° Viewing angle
- Brightness and backlight zones: 65″ 1600 backlight zones, 3000nits brightness; 75″ 2000 backlight zones, 3000nits brightness; 85″ 2400 backlight zones, 3300nits brightness
- Screen Size: 65″, 75″ and 85″
- Xensiv X image quality chip
- millimeter-wave radar notifications
- Quad core A73 CPU
- 16-bit light sensing and RGB tricolor ambient light perception
- Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
- 77W Waterfall sound system
- Memory and Storage: 4GB/128GB
- Hisense Voice assistant
- Dual Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Matter universal home protocol
- I/O Ports: USB 3.0 x1, HDMI 2.1 x2, USB 2.0 x1, HDMI 2.0 x 1
- VESA Wall Mounting
Pricing and availability
- Hisense TV U8KL 65U8KL 65″ priced at 8999 yuan (USD 1230 or Rs. 1,02,415 approx.).
- Hisense TV U8KL 75U8KL 75″ priced at 12499 yuan (USD 1709 or Rs. 1,42,250 approx.).
- Hisense TV U8KL 85U8KL 85″ priced at 17499 yuan (USD 2392 or Rs. 1,99,155 approx.).