boAt has launched Lunar Comet, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling. This comes after the boAt Lunar Mirage, which was released yesterday. It features a circular dial design with a functional crown on it and comes in silicon and metal strap variants.
The Lunar Comet boasts a 1.39-inch large HD screen with 100+ customizable watch faces. It has Bluetooth calling support that features an in-built mic, and dial pad and supports saving up to 10 contacts.
The smartwatch offers various health monitoring supports tracking heart rate, SpO2, and menstrual cycle and offers 100+ sports modes. It has an IP67 water and dust resistance rating and enables users to earn boAt coins for every workout, which can be redeemed for discounts via the Crest App.
boAt Lunar Comet Specifications
- 1.39″ HD (240 x 240 pixels) screen, 550 nits brightness
- 100+ customizable watch faces
- Functional Crown
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- Quick Dial Pad, save up to 10 contacts in the watch
- 100+ sports mode
- Dust and Water resistant (IP67)
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate, SpO2, Daily activity tracker, menstrual tracking, and Sedentary remainder
- Other Features: Camera control, Music Control, Weather, Alarm, Countdown, Stopwatch, DND, Find My Phone
- Compatible with boAt Crest App
Pricing and availability
The boAt Lunar Comet smartwatch comes in Active Black, Deep Purple, Olive Green, Royal Orange, and Metal Grey (metallic strap) colors. It will be available for purchase from the boAt website and Amazon.in at a price of Rs. 1,299, starting September 30th at 12 PM.