HEARMO has launched HearFit VS (New GeN), a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling. This comes after the launch of the HearFit RS (SE), which was announced last month. The smartwatch has a square-dial smartwatch that has a metal alloy body with a large 1.9-inch display.
It has an in-built microphone and speaker to facilitate Bluetooth calling. The watch also offers wellness features, including heart rate monitoring, blood pressure tracking, sleep monitoring, and more. The watch also includes 100+ sports modes, smart notification support, and up to 15 days of standby battery life.
HEARMO HearFit VS (New GeN) Specifications
- 1.9″ (240 x 285 pixels) HD screen, 201 PPI, 600 nits peak brightness
- 8mm Ultra-Slim Dial
- Multiple cloud-based watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- 100+ sports mode
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate monitoring, blood pressure and Sleep monitoring, Daily activity tracking
- Dust and water-resistant (IP68)
- Other Features: Smart Notifications, AI voice assistant
- App: FitCloud Pro
- Up to 15 days standby battery life
Pricing and availability
The HEARMO HearFit VS (New GeN) smartwatch comes in black color and is already available on the HEARMO website at an introductory price of Rs. 2,499. It should soon be available on Amazon.in too soon.