motorola has confirmed the launch of moto g13 in India on March 29th, after it was introduced back in January along with several phones. The company says that it has a premium design, and has confirmed that Matte Charcoal and Blue Lavender colours will be available in India.
An absolute stunner and a delight to every eye, it’s the #motog13. Stay tuned as it launches 29th March on @flipkart, https://t.co/azcEfy2uaW & at leading retail stores.
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) March 24, 2023
The company has also confirmed 4GB + 128GB model will launch in the country.
moto g13 specifications
- 6.5-inch (720 x 1600 Pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen, 90Hz refresh rate, 576Hz touch sampling rate, 89.47% Screen-to-body ratio, Panda glass protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 162.7 x 74.66 x 8.19mm; Weight: 184.25g
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
We should know the price of the phone in the country when it is launched next week.