Samsung has silently introduced the Galaxy M14 5G, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone, in Ukraine, after rumours. It packs a 6.6″ FHD+ 90Hz screen with a 13MP front inside the notch. It is powered by Exynos 1330 SoC with 4GB of RAM.
The phone has a 50MP rear camera along with 2MP depth and macro cameras. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M14 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 x 2408 pixels) FHD+ Infinity-V LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Exynos 1330 5nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G68 MP2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with OneUI 5.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 166.8 x 77.2 x 9.4mm, Weight: 206g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (typical) battery with 25W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Samsung Galaxy M14 5G comes in Blue, Dark Blue and Silver colours and is priced at 8,299 Ukrainian hryvnia (US$ 222 / Rs. 18,260 approx.) for the 64GB model and the 128GB model costs 8,999 Ukrainian hryvnia (US$ 241 / Rs. 19,800 approx.). It is already on sale in Ukraine and is expected to roll out in other markets soon.