Pebble’s latest smartwatch, the Pebble Cosmos Engage, has been released in India. The smartwatch looks a lot like the Apple Watch Ultra, which could be special to the users, and the Fire-Boltt Gladiator that was launched this week also has a similar design.
The 1.95-inch IPS display on the Pebble Cosmos Engage includes an always-on display function, a 320×385 pixel resolution, and a brightness of 600 nits.
And, as previously stated, the design is very similar to the Apple Watch Ultra. The smartwatch has a rugged exterior with silicone straps, and the casing is made of metal around the display with a crown for scrolling and a button, as well as IML Coating, making it suitable for adventure trips.
Pebble’s Cosmos Engage smartwatch incorporates Bluetooth 5.0; furthermore, the smartwatch has an inbuilt microphone and speaker for connectivity, which could be used for Bluetooth calling. The most recent call logs and the speed dial pad are accessible to users.
Regarding battery life, the company says that the smartwatch’s battery will last for 5 days, and it can also be charged wirelessly. In terms of health monitoring, it has a heart rate sensor, a SpO2 sensor, and a sleep tracker.
It also has multiple sports modes to track your physical activities and the ability to track steps, calories, and more. The smartwatch also has an AI voice assistant and an IP67 rating, which means it can withstand water and dust.
Quick specifications: Pebble Cosmos Engage
- 1.95 Display with 320*385 Resolution, 600 Nits Brightness, Always on Display
- Rugged Design with Metallic Alloy Casing and IML Coating fit for all adventures
- Active Rotating Crown for easy scrolling
- Bluetooth v5, with Advanced Bluetooth Calling
- AI Voice Assistant (Google & Siri)
- Health monitoring: Pebble Health Suite | Blood-oxygen monitoring (SPO2), 24*7 Heart rate monitoring, Sedentary alert, Zen Mode, Drinking Water Reminder
- Others: Inbuilt Games | Smart Calculator | Music Control
- Multiple Sports mode, Step pedometer, Sleep monitor, calorie monitor, stopwatch
- Smart features: Multiple watch faces, alarm & notifications, multiple menu options, find my phone,
- Battery up to 5 days with normal usage, Stand by up to 7 Days
- Supports Wireless Charging
- Battery Runtime: Up to 7 days
- IP67 waterproof standard
Pricing and availability
The Pebble Cosmos Engage is priced at Rs. 3,999 rather than its actual price of Rs. 7,499 and is available on the company’s website as well as on Flipkart.com. Some were able to get the watch for Rs. 2,999. The watch comes in multiple colour options, such as Salamander Orange, Starlight, Midnight Black, and Celestial Blue.