Lexar, popular for its flash memory solutions, has launched Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B Card DIAMOND series card targeted at content creators and filmmakers.
It is the world’s fastest CFexpress card, offering 1900MB/s read and 1700MB/s write speed, thereby increasing productivity and better exposure, said the company.
Highlights of Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B Card DIAMOND Series
- Read speeds of up to 1900MB/s and write speeds up to 1700MB/s and minimum sustained write speeds of 1600MB/s that accelerates your post-production workflow from start to finish
- Capture smooth 8K RAW video. It is also compliant with VPG 400 video class
- Features PCIe Gen 3×2 and NVMe protocols for the smooth, high-speed recording of the high- quality images and 8K video
- Backward compatible with select XQD cameras
- Engineered to be shock and vibration resistant, as well as resistant to severe temperatures
- Lifetime limited warranty
Pricing and availability
The Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B Card DIAMOND Series 128 GB is priced at Rs. 16000, and the maximum 256 GB model is priced at Rs. 26000. It will be available in retail stores across India.
Commenting on the launch, Gaurav Mathur, Director, Lexar Co. Limited said:
Lexar as a brand is committed to delivering the best, and since our priority is serving the needs of our consumers, we realized that most content creators and filmmakers are on a lookout for a better storage solution, which can give them a better speed to ease their transfer time, thereby enhancing the productivity.
With PCIe Gen 3×2 and NVMe high-speed protocols, the Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B Card allows capturing the highest-quality RAW, ProRes, and 8K video with ease. It also supports VPG 400 specifications for professional-quality video, enabling seamless and sustained performance when content is written to the card.