LinkedIn app is now available for Nokia’s Symbian^3 devices. This app lets you to view and send status updates, send and receive messages from the connections, respond or send invitations and browse other’s profiles. They have also launched LinkedIn Blackberry app recently.
Features of LinkedIn Nokia App
- The bubble icon on the top, lets you post status messages.
- View and send status updates from the updates. You cannot click on the links in the status messages.
- Search option lets you search your connections or the LinkedIn network.
- You can also accept the pending invitations from the Invitations option in the app.
- Inbox lets you to read, send, reply, delete or archive messages.
- Connections lets you view all your LinkedIn connections alphabetically, view their complete profile and send messages.
- The Reconnect option gives you suggestions for new people to connect with, based on your current connections and places of your work.
This is Qt based app which is developed using Linked developer’s Platform, that lets the developer access the LinkedIn network from external applications.
LinkedIn app is available to download for Symbian^3 Nokia phones such as C6-01,C7,N8 and E7 for free from the OVI store.