realme Q5 series phone with the model number RMX3372 got certified in China earlier this month. Now, the company has confirmed that it is working on the next Q series phone. It added that the sales of Q3 series has exceeded 2 million units.
Additionally, realme China CMO Xu Qi Chase confirmed that the next generation a thousand yuan smartphone king is coming soon, and the Q series flash charging is a new leap forward.
The company is also said to partner with the popular American fashion brand, popular for its shoes, for the next Q series phone. This shows the image of a classic chessboard grid design with yellow and white on the back of the Q5 Pro that matches with the shoes.
However, there is a slight change in the camera part, which shows quad cameras compared to triple cameras in the certification site. So, it is not clear if this is legit.
realme Q5 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, HDR10+
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.9×75.8×8.65mm; Weight: 194.5g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS / Navic/ QZSS/ Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 80W Dart Charging
The realme Q5 series is expected to go official later this month.