realme has announced the realme C35, the company’s latest smartphone in the budget C series in Thailand, as it had announced. The phone packs a 6.6″ FHD+ LCD screen, is powered by the new UNISOC T616 SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 11, comes with a 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP macro and a VGA depth sensor.
The phone has a flat frame, and the company said that it has the most premium design in the entry-level C series. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
realme C35 specifications
- 6.6-inch (2408× 1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen
- 2GHz UNISOC T616 Octa-Core 12nm processor with Mali-G57 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI R Edition
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, VGA B&W portrait sensor with f/2.8 aperture,
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported Speaker, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.6×8.1mm; Weight: 189g
- 4G VoLTE, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W charging
The realme C35 comes in Glowing Black and Glowing Green colors, is priced at 5,799 Thai Baht (US$ 177 / Rs. 13,320 approx.) for the 4GB + 64GB version and the 4GB + 128GB version costs 5,799 Thai Baht (US$ 193 / Rs. 14,470 approx.). It will get 300 Bhat discount when it goes on sale starting from February 14th.