Earlier this year, OPPO announced its A series mid-range 5G smartphone – OPPO A93. Following that now, the company has announced the OPPO A93s 5G smartphone with a 90Hz display, Dimensity 700 SoC, and more.
The OPPO A93s 5G sports a 6.5-inch FULL HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) display with a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. It is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC paired with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. It features a Smart heat dissipation technology with 5 kinds of high thermal conductivity and heat dissipation materials.
Regarding the optics, it sports a triple rear camera setup which is a combination of a 48MP (primary with f/1.7 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture) and an 8MP f/2.0 front camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and out of the box, the phone runs on ColorsOS 11.1 based on Android 11. Lastly, it packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
OPPO A93s 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with up to 600 nits brightness, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- 48MP (primary with f/1.7 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture)
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.9×74.7×8.4mm; Weight: 188g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5G Bands: NR NSA – n41/n77/n78, NR SA – n1/n28/n41/n77/n78
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO A93s 5G is priced at 1999 Chinese Yuan (US $308 / Rs. 22,935 approx.), is available to order and will go on sale starting July 30th, 2021.