realme launched the Watch S smartwatch in Black color in India back in December last year. There was also a Watch S Master Edition designed by Grafflex at a slightly higher price. Today it has launched the Watch S in Silver colour in the country. The back casing is still Black in color. It costs Rs. 4999 and will go on sale in the country from June 7th at 12 noon on realme.com and Flipkart.
The is already selling watch straps in Liquid silicone in four colours – black, blue, orange and green and in Vegan Leather in Black, Brown, Blue and Green colours.
realme Watch S specifications
- 1.3-inch (360 x 360 pixels) LCD touch display, 278 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 600 nits brightness
- Bluetooth 5.0 that connects to Android 5.0+ devices
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- 16 Sports modes (Outdoor Run, Walk, Indoor Run, Outdoor Cycle, Aerobic Capacity, Strength Training, Football, Basketball, Pingpong, Badminton, Indoor Cycle, Elliptical, Yoga, Rowing Machine, Stationary Bike)
- 3-axis Accelerometer, Photosensitive Sensor, Wearing Monitoring Sensors
- Heart Rate Sensor, Blood Oxygen Measurement
- Sleep Detection, Steps Throughout the Day, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Idle Alert, Activity Records
- Dimensions: 259.5x47x12.0mm; Weight: 48g (with wrist strap)
- 390mAh battery offer up to 15 days of battery life