A few weeks back OnePlus launched its much-awaited OnePlus 8 series in the Indian market starting at Rs. 41,999 and Rs 54,999 respectively. However, a few days later, some of the OnePlus 8 Pro users witnessed the device suffering from green tint, similar to that of Galaxy S20 Ultra, earlier this month.
Upon listening to the complaints, OnePlus rolled out a couple of bug fix updates previously to address the green tint and black crush issues as well. Moreover, the company has published the kernel of OnePlus 8 series to OnePlus’s GitHub repository.
Recently, the company has rolled out another update OxygenOS 10.5.8.IN11DA (India-specific) bringing system-wide improvements, optimised HDR video effect, and network latency for online games and improved the smoothness.
Just like any other update, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
Here is the complete changelog
- Optimized touch and interaction experience
- Improved power consumption performance of the system
- Improved the video playing effect when in low brightness
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
- Improved stability and compatibility of Bluetooth connection
- Optimized the HDR video effect
- Improved the shooting experience with Camera and improved stability
- Enable 5G for Telia Norway (EU Only)
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfer
- Improved the stability of communication
- Optimized network latency for online games and improved the smoothness