Lenovo has launched Lenovo M10 FHD REL, the company’s latest Wi-Fi tablet in India. It packs a 10.1-inch FHD LCD screen, is powered by Snapdragon 450 with 3GB of RAM, runs Android Pie, features 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera.
It packs two front firing speakers with Dolby audio and a 7000mAh battery.
Lenovo M10 FHD REL specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) FHD IPS display with 320 nits brightness, 70% Color Gamut
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera
- 5MP fixed-focus front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual front-facing speakers, Dolby Audio, FM Radio
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 7000mAh battery
The Lenovo M10 FHD REL comes in Slate Black color, is priced at Rs. 13,990 and is available from Flipkart.