Realme launched an array of smartphones this year and is on a launch spree. The company launched the Realme 5 smartphone back in August and later launched the Realme 5s smartphone with upgraded cameras recently. After the launch of Realme 5 and Realme 5s, the company is now all set to announce a new smartphone — Realme 5i on January 6th, 2020 in Vietnam.
Realme 5i doesn’t sport the crystal design like the Realme 5 and Realme 5s but looks almost similar to those smartphones. The specifications are also identical to the Realme 5, except for a change in the front camera. The front camera on the Realme 5i is an 8MP shooter, which is a downgrade from Realme 5’s 13MP shooter.
Furthermore, it will come in Blue and Green colors and will be available in 4GB + 64GB option.
Realme 5i specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.25 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP camera for 4cm macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, Micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
Realme will unveil this smartphone in Vietnam on January 6th, 2020, and we should know more information regarding the specifications and price.