FiiO, the brand which is known for its wide range of audio products has today launched its new portable High-Res audio player in India – FiiO M5. This comes after the launch of FiiO M11 portable High-Res music player back in July. The M5 is now the 6th product to be added to the M series line-up of FiiO’s Hi-Res audio players.
Fiio M5 has an aluminium alloy body and sports a 1.54-inch HD display (24- x 240 pixels) with double-sided 2.5D tempered glass and it also supports gestures, making it ideal to use tiny screens. It is powered by Ingenic X1000E processor with AKM AK4377 DAC and native DSD support. It has Qualcomm’s Bluetooth chip CSR8675 and also has dedicated multi-channel power management.
FiiO M5 features
- Audio Player and high-fidelity sound recorder
- Support both Bluetooth transmitting and receiving
- Supports Bluetooth receiver formats – SBC/AAC/aptX/aptX HD/LDAC and Bluetooth transmitter formats – SBC/LDAC
- Dual-microphone along with cVc noise cancellation technology
- microSD card support up to 2TB
- USB Audio: Supports up to 384kHz-32bit/DSD128 output, and supports DoP/D2P output
- USB DAC: asynchronous USB DAC supporting up to 384kHz/32 bit and DSD128
- Audio outputs: supports headphone out, line out, and coaxial out
- USB decoding and output through the symmetrical Type C
- USB OTG compatible
- Supports step counting with dedicated Pedometer chip
- Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Res Audio Wireless certifications
- 7 equalizer presets – rock, classical, jazz, pop, dance, vocal, and metal
- 550mAh battery; over 10.5 hours of Headphone-out battery life, over 15 hours of Bluetooth battery life, and over 22 days of Deep sleep standby
Pricing and Availability
FiiO M5 is priced at Rs. 8990 and now available to purchase from FiiO’s website.