FiiO has launched the M11 Portable High-Resolution Lossless Music Player in India. This music player is powered by Hexa-core Samsung Exynos 7872 chipset under the hood.
It has two AKM AK4493 DACs compared to its AK4490 predecessor, not only has the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) been doubled, but distortion has also been reduced by 1dB for greatly improved sound quality.
FiiO M11 key specifications
- 5.15-inch ( 1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ display
- Hexa-Core (2.0GHz x 2 Cortex-A73 + 1.6GHz x 4 Cortex-A53) Samsung Exynos 7872 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, dual microSD slots
- Supports up to PCM 384 KHz+ Native DSD256
- Supports All to DSD, FiiO is the first to support this feature
- Two-way Bluetooth 4.2 with LDAC
- Asynchronous USB DAC supporting up to 384 kHz/32 bit
- 2.4/5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi
- Supports FiiO Link, DLNA, AirPlay and USB Audio
- Simply transfer music directly through Wi-Fi
- All-New dynamic EQ featuring 8 presets
- 3800mAh with up to 13 hours of playback time and 50 days deep sleep standby
With the support of Bluetooth 4.2, the M11 can transmit the SBC/aptX/aptX HD/LDAC/LHDC Bluetooth format. In addition to it, it has 2.5mm and 4.4mm balanced outputs, as well as retaining the 3.5mm single-ended output. The music player sports a 5.15-inch 10-point multi-touch screen with a resolution of 1440 x 720 resolution. Moreover, it is compatible with both USB Type-C symmetrical connector, capable of both receiving and transmitting digital signals. The M11 also has “Hi-Res Audio Wireless” certification as well.
The FiiO M11 Portable High-Resolution Lossless Music Player is priced at Rs. 39,990 and is now available for purchase at fiio.co.in and leading online & retail stores.