ASUS announced Zenfone 6 at an event in Spain last week. Now Flipkart has started teasing the launch of the smartphone in India soon. It packs a 6.43-inch Full HD+ NanoEdge display, Snapdragon 855 with up to 8GB of RAM, Android 9.0 (Pie) with ZenUI 6, Flip camera with 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor along with a 13-megapixel 125-degree ultra-wide lens and a 5,000mAh battery with QuickCharge 4.0.
ASUS Zenfone 6 specifications
- 6.46-inch (pixels) Full HD+ NanoEdge IPS LCD 19.5:9 aspect ratio screen with 600 nits brightness, HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ZenUI 6
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP flip camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.79 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, Laser AF, EIS, 13MP secondary camera with 125-degree ultra-wide lens, f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 75.4 x 9.2 mm; Weight: 190g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio,5-magnet stereo speaker, Dual NXP TFA9874 smartamp, dual microphones
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with QuickCharge 4.0 fast charging
It comes in Midnight Black and Twilight Silver colors and was introduced starting at 499 Euros (US$ 557 / Rs. 39,132 approx.), but it will be cheaper in India.
Check out the hands-on impressions here.