Apple has introduced Powerbeats Pro, new wireless earphones with up to 9 hours of listening time, sweat & water resistance, and adjustable, secure-fit earhooks.
Highlights of Apple Powerbeats Pro
- Class 1 Bluetooth technology offers extended range and fewer dropouts
- Reinforced design for sweat and water resistance with adjustable, secure-fit earhooks for added comfort and stability.
- Hands-free controls via “Hey Siri” on iOS devices, and voice capability with the push of the b button on a variety of compatible devices
- Volume and track controls on each earbud so you can play both sides or just one at a time
- Sensors detect when you’ve put the earphones in your ears to start playing music and pause when you take them out.
- Up to 9 hours of playback on a single charge, up to 24 hours more with charging case, 5 minute charge offers up to 1.5 hours playback
The Powerbeats Pro comes in Ivory, Black, Moss and Navy colors, is priced at $249.95 (Rs. 17,260 approx.) and will go on sale soon in the US and more than 20 additional countries and regions, including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.