PNY Technologies has introduced new 512GB PRO Elite microSD Card, 1TB PRO Elite USB 3.0/3.1 USB Flash Drive as well as new 256GB Elite-X Fit and Elite Type-C USB 3.1 Flash Drives. The PNY 512GB PRO Elite microSD Card offers U3 support and offers improved Read speeds up to 100MB/s. The 1TB PNY PRO Elite USB Drive has a gunmetal plated design, offers up to 400MB/s Read and 250MB/s Write speeds.
The Elite-X Fit USB 3.0 lineup offers an additional 256GB of storage for ultrabooks and laptops. It offers up to 200MB/s (Read) speed. The PNY Elite Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 has push/pull bi-directional Type-C connector and ranges from 64GB to 512GB capacities.
Highlights of 512GB PNY microSD PRO Elite
- Capacity = 512GB
- Speed: up to 100MB/s Read and up to 90MB/s Write
- Bus speed: U3, Best for 4K video recording
- App performance: A2 (4,000 Read IOPS, 2,000 Write IOPS)
- Speed Class: Class 10
- Interface: UHS-I
Highlights of PNY 1TB USB PRO Elite
- Capacity = 1TB
- Speed: up to 400MB/s Read and 250MB/s Write
- Interface: USB 3.0/3.1
- Design: premium gunmetal plated, metal housing
- Size: Compact, sleek
PNY said that these prodcuts will be available starting January 2019 at leading retail and etail partners.