Sony just launched the WH-CH700N, the company’s latest mid-range wireless noise cancelling headphones in India. The Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancelation (AINC) analyzes background sound and adjusts it for optimal performance on airplanes and other noisy environments. You can activate the feature with just a press and hold of the NC button. It has NFC connection to parit with NFC-enabled devices and comes with Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) feature.
The companys says that theheadphones will be optimized for Google Assistant with an update. The headphones are also equipped with built-in microphone for voice assistant commands and hands-free calls. Users can attend to calls without even taking their phone out of the pocket or bag. It offers up to 35 hours of battery life and has Quick Charge that gives 60 minutes of playback from 10 minutes of charge.
Sony WH-CH700N headphones highlights and specifications
- Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancellation (AINC) analyses background sound and adjusts it for optimal performance on aeroplanes and other noisy environments. Just press and hold the NC button on your headphones to activate it.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology makes complex set-up sequences a thing of the past. Simply touch selected NFC-enabled devices to the on-body N-mark for a quick, seamless connection, then start streaming content via Bluetooth connection.
- High-quality audio with DSEE HX
- Adjustable slider headband – A metal slider allows you to adjust your headphones to the perfect size
- Soft oval earpads
- 40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice Coil) driver
- Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, Wired for High-Resolution Audio listening
- Battery life of up to 35 hours (NC ON), Quick charge of 10 minutes for 1 hour play back
The Sony WH-CH700N comes in Black color, is priced at Rs. 12,990 and will be available across all Sony Centers and major electronic stores in India starting today.